Webpage Redesign (UI/UX Design - No Coding Needed)
- Estado: Closed
- Prêmio: $260
- Inscrições Recebidas: 15
- Vencedor: gonalegen
Síntese do concurso
Looking to redesign this webpage as well as the design. The function of the page is so that a customer can find the model number of their unit, or type search the model if they know it already.
Current Pain Points:
- page wide is around 900px but can go up to 1500px
- this is a condensed index list of models, with almost infinite scrolls down making it difficult to go through. needs the ability to collapse and/or feature model numbers.
- would like to keep the ability to find a model quickly and add to cart on this
- top navigation is dated
- banner is dated
I am looking for:
- the ability to collapse the list of models and quick links to section areas
- rearrangement of sections/layout with clearer call to actions
- fresher updated banner and navigation
- something simple to use that, clean UI/UX
- colors to be subtle and not overpowering, this is a page to find a model NOT to shop for the latest bright fashion dress.
Feedback do Empregador
“Great to work with. Understands e-commerce design/ux/ui. Quick response and revisions. Will be back for sure.”
eighteq, United States.