Affiliate manager sites job posts jobs

Filtro

Minhas pesquisas recentes
Filtrar por:
Orçamento
para
para
para
Habilidades
Idiomas
    Estado do Trabalho
    10 affiliate manager sites job posts trabalhos encontrados, preços em USD
    New Wordpress Theme Encerrado left

    I would like a wp theme (2 page) to build fully automated affiliate stores. It will integrate Amazon (all countries) and other sites like eBay (all countries), WalMart, & AliExpress This is a plugin I intend to sell to 3rd parties, not a one-off bespoke project just for me and because of that, there will need to be a settings page where the user

    $615 (Avg Bid)
    $615 M\u00e9dia
    97 ofertas
    Wordpress theme Encerrado left

    ...automated affiliate stores. It will integrate Amazon (all countries) and other sites like eBay (all countries), WalMart, & AliExpress What I want is a theme that people can install, type in some keywords, and it will search for products, then it will pull the products, images, descriptions etc into the site as posts, with affiliate links for people

    $500 (Avg Bid)
    $500 M\u00e9dia
    95 ofertas
    Write some Software Encerrado left

    ... Platform Information Hosting Provider / [login to view URL] Operating System / Ubuntu 14.04.3 x64 Domain Registrar: [login to view URL] Ad Managment Software: [login to view URL] Affiliate Network Backend: [login to view URL] Required Functionality -Add/Setup Domain -Add/Remove Templates -Choose A Theme/Template -Add/Remove/Edit Content -Auto Generate

    $19 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $19 / hr M\u00e9dia
    13 ofertas

    ...Multilanguage International Jobboard with special needs for special society. For this we already set up a Wordpress Dummy on job roller theme with jobs app child theme and extender plugin, indeed its more than a dummy, its a full functional job board with translation plugin and it displays 70% of what we imagine. We need you for the remaining 30%. You will receive

    $4239 (Avg Bid)
    ADC
    $4239 M\u00e9dia
    54 ofertas
    Marketing Manager Encerrado left

    Compensation: Cash + Commissions + Equity, DOE. Seeking a Marketing Manager w/ specific Google Content Network and SEM experience. We run a couple of companies here in Amsterdam and was wondering if you could help improve 2 sites of mine one built with Prestashop and the other built with Gripsell and posting and managing vimeo videos to site We

    $440 (Avg Bid)
    $440 M\u00e9dia
    5 ofertas

    ...need a Content Manager with excellent English skills to post content to our Wordpress sites, Facebook and Twitter accounts on an ongoing daily basis. I will email you images, links to articles and blog titles. You will create blog posts by summarizing the articles (@ 250 word), cropping the images and posting to the sites (2 sites now). You will

    $113 (Avg Bid)
    $113 M\u00e9dia
    6 ofertas

    We are looking for a marketing operator and social media manager for our online web properties. You must understand how blog posts drive traffic and how to use Twitter, Facebook, and the other social media sites to engage our clients and drive potential clients to our properties. Please look at a small smattering of our social media properties:

    $127 (Avg Bid)
    $127 M\u00e9dia
    6 ofertas

    We are looking for a marketing operator and social media manager for our online web properties. You must understand how blog posts drive traffic and how to use Twitter, Facebook, and the other social media sites to engage our clients and drive potential clients to our properties. Please look at a small smattering of our social media properties:

    $387 (Avg Bid)
    $387 M\u00e9dia
    4 ofertas

    We are looking for a marketing operator and social media manager for our online web properties. You must understand how blog posts drive traffic and how to use Twitter, Facebook, and the other social media sites to engage our clients and drive potential clients to our properties. Please look at a small smattering of our social media properties:

    $146 (Avg Bid)
    $146 M\u00e9dia
    4 ofertas

    ...(extention) solution. Time limit: 30 days. If you pass the test, i will pay you $150. You will become my partner. Your job: taking care of software. 2) Article writer, capable to make submissions, use social media sites, blogs, forums and other forms of web-media communications. Test: i will provide you with the 1st short article. With

    $311 (Avg Bid)
    Destacado
    $311 M\u00e9dia
    46 ofertas