Oi Miracles Group, reparei em seu perfil e gostaria de lhe oferecer meu projeto. Podemos discutir quaisquer detalhes no chat. Preciso criar um site como o [login to view URL] site de reservas online.
...bot takes things from the players synchronize information with java script on the number of items received . After selecting the winner script java, bot sends 90% taken things to the winner , and the remaining 10 % is sent to our account . We need a multi-tasking bot , or a group of bots customized for different conditions and convenient bot controller
possibilidade de escolher vários grupos de facebook e enviar mensagens privadas aos membros que fazem parte desses grupos. É essencial essas mensagens servem enviadas faseadamente para que o facebook não bloqueie a conta que está a enviar as mensagens. possibility to choose several groups of facebook and send private messages to members who are part of these gro...
...add members from any group has been selected on the telegram to my group For example : you have group for any project on telegram, I can give it bot your group link and it adds all the members from your group to my group on telegram, so do you understand what i want exactly ? I will give you another example : I can choose any group on the telegra...
I would like two styles of logo. 1: I would like to incorporating the diamond...Colors - Purple/Black/Grey (Similar to that of the attachment labeled "favorite from profile". spelling A different approach would be to rendering to read "ABLE Investment Group" in one row with no breaks - somehow incorporating the figure labeled "diamond shape"
Can do you a simple 3D Unity game for Android mobile devices? This should include documentation of the game concept and design details, as well as the beginning of a Unity project that implements some sample interface and game mechanics for your game to give and idea of how the game will run
I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using Python.
I need a software writer to add members of another telegram group to my telegram group and my channel with a username. Unlimited number Please only bidders who are familiar with telegram App and can pass from telegram limits, offer. Please note the below picture . Thanks.
I am not an admin in the group. It takes a long time to scroll all the way down to content posted years ago. Is there a way to export it all?
I need a script which will iterate through all sites in the site collection, set the sitepages library to have unique rights and then change a group we created to just have read only access. This needs to iterate through approx. 400 subsites. Script needs to be developed on own machine and then sent over. Note: This should only change the sitepages