|Import Products from webservice/Api
||------------ English --------------
I need a web or desktop system.
I have 3 Stores on Mercadolivre (Like Ebay).
System will have 3 functions:
1- Export all products from my store of Mercadolivre Marketplace, and save to JSON or CSV file. (product API exists)
- Insert API credential: ID and Password. EXAMPLE: store1, password1
- Export and save products from the store 1. ([login...
||Feb 17, 2018
||Feb 17, 2018Encerrado
|Crie um Website
||Good afternoon. For our project requires steam bot for receiving and issuing of things. These bots are involved sites [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
This bot takes things from the players synchronize information with java script on the number of items received . After selecting the winner script java, bot sends 90% taken things to the winner , and the remaining 10 % i...
||PHP, Design de Sites, Design Gráfico, HTML
||Apr 27, 2015
||Apr 27, 2015Encerrado