Web hosting with free web design jobs

Filtro

Minhas pesquisas recentes
Filtrar por:
Orçamento
para
para
para
Tipo
Habilidades
Idiomas
    Estado do Trabalho
    1,651 web hosting with free web design trabalhos encontrados, preços em USD

    ...Ability to creatively use SVG (or similar image animation for apps) to animate user actions on the interface 3- Experience integrating Stripe payment for web and for apps using IAP (In App Purchases) with Play Store and App Store 4- Experience using text API so that the admin can manually deploy text messages via admin panel 5- Ability to create an ultra-secure

    $6276 (Avg Bid)
    $6276 Média
    75 ofertas

    Good afternoon I need to design a professional corporate website for my online psychotherapy project Cristina Centeno: Decide and change ([login to view URL]). My goal is to set up a web of online psychotherapy services and infoproducts linked to decision-making, change and an appendix that addresses the difficulties of the expatriate. I already

    $533 (Avg Bid)
    $533 Média
    132 ofertas

    ...output (Word File/ docx) "Consultant Profil" should always be consistently following our Corporate Design/ Template. By manually editing the Word Files, the formats tend to change depending on who is working in front of the screen... Solution: I hope the a web based "Profile Manager" could solve that issue. The data entry would be done in the browser (like

    $1456 (Avg Bid)
    $1456 Média
    43 ofertas

    ...either a PC or mobile using either Skype, Zoom Meeting or WeChat. (We would provide links to all three apps) I would like to know if you are able to create a geo-targeted website with English as the main page as well as interactive pages in Korean, Chinese and Japanese. Don’t worry about the text for the non-English languages. I will be able to provide translations

    $7 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $7 / hr Média
    30 ofertas

    ...either a PC or mobile using either Skype, Zoom Meeting or WeChat. (We would provide links to all three apps) I would like to know if you are able to create a geo-targeted website with English as the main page as well as interactive pages in Korean, Chinese and Japanese. Don’t worry about the text for the non-English languages. I will be able to provide translations

    $1374 (Avg Bid)
    $1374 Média
    48 ofertas

    Requirements - Design and implement a basic Wiki 1. By definition a Wiki is, “A website on which users collaboratively modify content and structure directly from the web browser” 2. Underlying technology/language is up to you 3. Must have robust unit test code written for testing server code. 4. Must support adding new pages 5. Must support editing

    $14 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $14 / hr Média
    20 ofertas

    Synopsis: The main objective of the project is to develop and design a website for an educational institution to showcase the brand’s image and persona of the institute in the most attractive and professional manner. Scope of Work: The site must be CMS driven as well as responsive and must display various information and options in easy and user-friendly

    $117 (Avg Bid)
    $117 Média
    37 ofertas

    [login to view URL] Colors: white, light gray, dark grays and blue #2692ff WEBSOLVE MARKETING Branding | Design | Marketing About Us: We grow small businesses and establish their digital footprint. We specializes in online marketing and building affordable, mobile friendly websites

    $100 (Avg Bid)
    Garantido
    $100
    57 inscrições

    ...Linkedin(For website/Web Application/IT projects). We are an expert team in website design & development, App Development, Hosting etc. Please visit our website [login to view URL] for complete reference about our portfolio and what we do. We need an expert bidder or freelancer who can collect projects for us, especially bring sales on Web Hosting and Webs...

    $83 (Avg Bid)
    $83 Média
    4 ofertas

    WEB DESIGN REQUIREMENTS (30 DAYS GIVEN) Requirements : We are basically a production house in MALAYSIA since 1992 and our website needs a fresh look and feel and to be done on wordpress latest version ideally. Website must be in TREND DESIGN to host 18 pages of info which consists of 43 short video ( which is my works) by a click button and customers

    $474 (Avg Bid)
    $474 Média
    54 ofertas

    WEB DESIGN REQUIREMENTS (30 DAYS GIVEN) Requirements : We are basically a production house in MALAYSIA since 1992 and our website needs a fresh look and feel and to be done on wordpress latest version ideally. Website must be in TREND DESIGN to host 18 pages of info which consists of 43 short video ( which is my works) by a click button and customers

    $416 (Avg Bid)
    $416 Média
    40 ofertas

    *** I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE MOCK UP - NOT A WORDPRESS DESIGN - FREELANCER WON'T LET ME CHANGE TITLE *** *** I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE MOCK UP - NOT A WORDPRESS DESIGN - FREELANCER WON'T LET ME CHANGE TITLE *** *** I AM LOOKING FOR A WEBSITE MOCK UP - NOT A WORDPRESS DESIGN - FREELANCER WON'T LET ME CHANGE TITLE *** Our Domain FreeContractorWebsites

    $475 (Avg Bid)
    Garantido
    $475
    35 inscrições

    ...Administrator with his team for an on going project with highly experienced with PHP Laravel developer experience with FTP, Cpanel, WHM, Cloud, SSL server test and Analyze current systems for security vulnerabilities and malware with versatile experience in setting up and managing server from hack free. Project:  Development websites in Laravel

    $32 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $32 / hr Média
    27 ofertas

    ...question, feel free to reach out to me . Thanks. Skill Requirements: HTML, CSS, javascirpt Web Design Wordpress Development Skills to built CMS (Content Management System) Customize Wordpress template Preferable to have experience to work for Wordpress plugin / theme development Good to have experience working for Amazon Lightsail hosting Language

    $2547 (Avg Bid)
    $2547 Média
    40 ofertas

    1. What we need: We need to attract customers and retain them by offering a membership that will have three different levels with a onetime charge cost and a monthly price according to the level. Freelancer should highlight the benefits involved in acquiring the membership, these benefits will vary in relation to the subscription that the client

    $200 (Avg Bid)
    Destacado Garantido Secreto
    $200
    7 inscrições

    ...currently use a online web application to manage our cleaning business, instead we want our own version made that will run on our hosting account in php/mysql/ajax that does the same, We can then improve our system as the current provider is not improving. You will need to visit [login to view URL] and sign up for a free trial account, this way

    $801 (Avg Bid)
    $801 Média
    60 ofertas

    Development of Multiple Clinics Management Web app Thank you for considering Logiteksoft for development of Multiple Clinics Management web app needs. We assure you that we can accomplish this project in a timely manner and within budget with a history of identifying key web application needs for clients and accomplishing those objectives. The

    $2462 (Avg Bid)
    $2462 Média
    44 ofertas

    I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business. Podzzz Podzzz Public profile Download the App Dashboard My Projects Browse Projects Browse Freelancers Browse Local Jobs Inbox Deposit Funds Log Out Copyright 2018 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited Switch Account Web development PROPOSALS MANAGEMENT ... PROJECT

    $316 (Avg Bid)
    $316 Média
    18 ofertas

    ...educational system with trial period of a month. During the month the member will take all care, services, materials and items offered on our website, and to prevent fraud or misuse of our services, we decided to make simple trick in order to check if the customer put a valid credit card with balance or not. Some people will use a valid card with only 1 or 2

    $235 (Avg Bid)
    $235 Média
    29 ofertas

    I want to build a website that will allow me to deliver web video series on parenting. The site will be on the lines of [login to view URL] or a [login to view URL] but with just the basic functionalities of 1. Viewing free content without signing in 2. Signing in 3. Enrolling for courses by paying a quarterly fee 4. One key difference between a [login to view URL] and

    $419 (Avg Bid)
    $419 Média
    22 ofertas

    ...website, not content driven and not an ecommerce site, a simple informative small business website with some front end functionality to make it look good, where looking professional, modern and elegant is key. I’ve posted links to showcase what I’ve tried in web builder and provided potential competitor websites in the Job description enclosed. The website

    $260 (Avg Bid)
    Destacado
    $260 Média
    94 ofertas

    ...visits. Its to target small business for WordPress web design listing below features: Take your business to next level in web Directly select template for your business Wordpress dynamic website with many features Compatible with all devices 6 months maintenance support included 1 Year free hosting with 5 email accounts Best offer ...

    $87 (Avg Bid)
    $87 Média
    24 ofertas

    find to get a few different technologies and create a new cryptocurrency with the purpose of having masternodes, privacy features, zero transaction fees, and fast transaction time... Setup own Cryptocurrency for our online payment processing business... I need Expert developer .. Project like Ripple or other similar blockchain for us...

    $4004 (Avg Bid)
    Destacado ADC
    $4004 Média
    24 ofertas

    ...services in a narrow niche. We establish long term relationship with clients. More details and a link to our current website will be provided to you. Objective. A website that can be maintained in Word Process by us directly, when making smaller changes, and is easy to maintain by a web developer if structural changes is required. Please provide

    $319 (Avg Bid)
    $319 Média
    143 ofertas

    Hi, I'm looking for a website for an IT company providing Web Design, Hosting and Web application services. Features; - Provide various packages for customers to select - Portfolio of work by design, ecommerce, art work etc - Once clicked the portfolio take to a separate page... (demo links) - Gallery to select (example : [login to view URL]

    $183 (Avg Bid)
    $183 Média
    64 ofertas

    ...to serve your guests and clients. The website we build for you will be completely built in-house with a United States-based team. You can run your business online and never have to worry about updates, slow downs or bad hosting again! Cohlab Web Design Cohlab is the best WordPress alternative for your business. Our proprietary CMS allows us to build

    $361 (Avg Bid)
    $361 Média
    14 ofertas

    Business Start Up Package Includes: Logo Professional Online Catalog Free Merchant Account Ecommerce Website Mobile Application Logo - Professional Design  with Unlimited revisions. Online Catalog - Full page interactive product Catalog of up to 100 of your featured products, About Me Page, an Inquiry & Contact Me Page, and a Shop to offer 3 lost

    $516 (Avg Bid)
    $516 Média
    26 ofertas

    ...Iceland and am looking to develop my own Webpage for communication with my clients. The main emphasis of my praxis are: > Yoga and Health Coach > Seminars / Courses/teaching privates/companies > Blog > Product Sales > Free and Paying Video material. I am not an expert in web design, but have been using Wordpress and Squarespace in previous projects

    $326 (Avg Bid)
    $326 Média
    1 ofertas

    We need a web programmer to program/set up responsive website (preferably in wordpress. We are also open to other programming language like HTML5 or etc) It is a small website around 30 pages including product pages. (approximately 20 info pages and 10 product pages). It sells software online. All pages have been designed. We will provide you

    $166 (Avg Bid)
    $166 Média
    120 ofertas

    ...(Google/Facebook) - Responsive design (one-pager landing site with full company app details, with a sign up/sign in option to the web application) - All running under SSL (Let's Encrypt or similar) - Node.js or PHP based application (let me know your thoughts/suggestion) - DB is Firebase only or supported with MySQL if necessary - Hosting on A...

    $1529 - $3059
    $1529 - $3059
    0 ofertas

    ...account. The graphics should have a dimension ratio of 1:1, be clean, informative, and professional. All images/photographs/vectors used to create the posts must be license free. The following will describe what we want to promote for each post in paranthesis I will provide a definition I found online. If you see a range (i.e. 4-6) it means we need

    $27 (Avg Bid)
    $27 Média
    2 ofertas

    ...Iceland and am looking to develop my own Webpage for communication with my clients. The main emphasis of my praxis are: > Yoga and Health Coach > Seminars / Courses/teaching privates/companies > Blog > Product Sales > Free and Paying Video material. I am not an expert in web design, but have been using Wordpress and Squarespace in previous proje...

    $232 (Avg Bid)
    Destacado Garantido Secreto Concurso Principal
    $232
    19 inscrições

    ...Algorithm Selection: Scrypt Hybrid (PoS & PoW), Scrypt PoW, SHA-256 PoW 2. Currency Name and abbreviation Selection 3. Unique Merkle hash and Genesis block 4. Unique alert keys with private certificate 5. Custom logo and images 6. Windows Wallet 7. Linux Wallet 8. Compiled Linux Daemon 9. Compiled Source Code (For website + Github) 10. Mining of First

    $1140 (Avg Bid)
    $1140 Média
    12 ofertas

    ...CSS, JavaScript, WordPress based. For Dynamic Web Development • Free Hosting only for first year; • Corporate theme design following the latest web trends or replicating a preset template as set by the client; • Dual language site (English & Arabic); • Mobile reponsive and friendly with seamless mobile experience ; &b...

    $1164 (Avg Bid)
    $1164 Média
    90 ofertas

    The application is a real estate marketing tools, a video maker capable to deliver showcase movie presentations, by compiling photos and videos together with our relevant lifestyle footage, and turn it into an engaging video ready to share in a minute. Many features and functionalities are similar GoPro app called "Quik", magistro, Animoto and splice

    $11984 (Avg Bid)
    $11984 Média
    64 ofertas

    ...database for our volunteers for a mission trip. On the front page I would like a simple design with announcement sections and couple access buttons for invitation to Register/Sign IN , SUBSCRIBE, SUGGEST and REFER-A-FRIEND buttons . Each person would sign in with their own ID( recommendable to suggest using the real name), can fill in a couple of lines

    $209 (Avg Bid)
    $209 Média
    55 ofertas

    ...for a long term relationship ONLY with a web agency to build new products frequently. Ideally this initial test project goes well, gorgeous design, clean code, bug free, and on budget while meeting the deadline we can continue to push more projects to you. Responsibilities: Designing and Developing sites and Web Applications for Direct Marketing

    $33 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $33 / hr Média
    50 ofertas

    ...need Android app (native design, documented code to be provided, do not use online app builders). The app will connect to database that you will also create. It's price comparison app - it will show products and its pricing in multiple stores. One product can have as much prices as there are stores in database. Some design is already done, and you can

    $5069 (Avg Bid)
    $5069 Média
    80 ofertas

    I need Android app (native design), that will connect to database you will also create and show products and its pricing per stores + develop scraping script to scrape 4 online stores that will update the database. App features needed: - Register/Login screen including Facebook/Twitter/Gmail logins - Setting up user profile - Age, Sex, Location

    $452 (Avg Bid)
    $452 Média
    9 ofertas

    ...Joshi and I am starting a Presentation Design Creative Agency, for the same, I am looking for a Wordpress Website Developer. As of now, I have the website content ready with me and the portfolio images and videos are in making. I have also researched many themes at themeforest, therefore, I have the design layout and colour theme/combination in my

    $378 (Avg Bid)
    $378 Média
    52 ofertas

    I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business. Job portal for pune location with payment integration. We are recruiting agency from Pune and need developer from Pune only. Time line - 30 days; No advances, payment will be in stages as per mutual agreement. Below is scope of Portal work; 1. Welcome / Home page

    $740 (Avg Bid)
    $740 Média
    26 ofertas

    The project's purpose is to construct an App for Android and iPhone (native or hybrid), with FOCUS into enabling the staff do check-in and check-out, using a map interface. Must to include a chat, tasks (to-do list) and a message box. Basically, the App will be used by Promotional Girls (staffs) from a promo agency, to inform to their managers

    $790 (Avg Bid)
    $790 Média
    31 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas

    ...are free to use it as a ‘model and guide’ for what I want. I am offering a ‘prove it’ website proposition to you. I want to clone the above websites, and make additional changes that I am proposing in the attachment. I have a tight budget and I am willing to pay 15% down and the remaining 85% when the site is up, running and I am happy with the

    $150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Média
    1 ofertas