Accounting Tutoring Jobs
Accounting Tutoring is a specialized service offered to business owners, entrepreneurs, and students looking to enhance their knowledge of the accounting field. An Accounting Tutor is able to provide support in the form of expert advice, educational strategies, and guidance. With an Accounting Tutor, clients are able to understand accounting principles more easily while also having access to a professional they can trust and rely on for assistance.
Here’s some projects that our expert Accounting Tutors made real:
- Offering comprehensive advice for preparing income tax returns in Canada for up to six years
- Explaining complex accounting concepts to help students understand the fundamentals
- Assisting with annual reports for those seeking the help of native Estonian speakers
- Meeting with clients in Midrand to discuss accounting needs and goals
- Offering a live project session dedicated to teaching managerial accounting
- Consolidating bookkeeping records and helping clients stay up-to-date with their finances with the help of Greek-speaking accountants
No matter what industry you’re in or what service you need, an Accounting Tutor can share their expertise and knowledge with you to get the job done. From people who are just beginning their career in the accounting field to business owners who have been well established in their industry, there’s always something that an Accounting Tutor can do to help. Freelancer.com has safely connected thousands of freelance Accounting Tutors with employers around the world. Post your own project and hire an Accounting Tutor on Freelancer today!A partir das avaliações de 1,307, os clientes avaliam nosso Accounting Tutors 4.95 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Accounting Tutors
We are a medium-sized Medical Diagnostic company in the US, we need of a Financial Consultant for a 2-hour Quickbooks training session. The ideal candidate should have experience working with Medical Diagnostic companies and be able to provide guidance on the Chart of Accounting. Specifically, we need help with organizing our Chart of Accounts and improving our understanding of reports, cash flow, etc. I am an accounting major student who graduated last year, our company in the US has 2 Finance. Currently, we using Quickbooks, but quite poorly, the number on finance reports was messing. We require a consultant who can provide hands-on training and help us optimize our accounting processes. The training time will be this Sunday, May 28, or Monday, May 29 at 20:00 ET Time Zone (GMT -04:00)