Answering Telephones Jobs
Answering Telephones is an important task that requires a professional individual who can effectively communicate with clients and colleagues. Receptionists play an important role in companies as they are the face and voice of the business. Not only do they answer and direct incoming calls, they greet visitors, provide general customer service, and typically coordinate scheduling and other administrative duties.
Having a good Receptionist can be the difference between success and failure, both on and off the phone. When someone calls your business, they expect to hear a friendly voice and be directed to the right place in a timely manner. Having someone as dedicated as a freelancer receptionist will impress potential customers right away as you show that you value their time.
Here's some projects that our expert Receptionists made real:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers, from professionals to CEOs
- Greeting customers warmly in multiple languages
- Acting as an assistant to the company’s staff by providing help with administrative tasks
- Answering routine administrative inquiries quickly and efficiently
- Handling customer enquiries on social media/instant messaging platforms
By having a freelancer Receptionist who understands your needs and is able to effortlessly direct clients and colleagues to the right point of contact, your business will gain a professional first impression. Our freelancers here on Freelancer.com offer you acute customer service combined with strong organizational skills - and all in less time than you would expect! Their expertise allows them to effectively triage problems while taking suggestions from the client, ensuring a positive customer experience even under pressure.
Now that you’re aware of what an expert Receptionist can do for you, why not post your own project and hire one now on Freelancer.com?A partir das avaliações de 3,985, os clientes avaliam nosso Receptionists 4.92 de 5 estrelas.
1. We are looking for: A simple recording job, no skills required. 2. You must: -Native German speaker, or fluent in German -First time participant in this recording project. 3. Requirements: -Must have a cell phone that you can operate proficiently. -Record in a quiet indoor environment, with your mouth 20-30cm away from your phone 4. Reliable pay: -$8 per person for recording. -If you can refer the rest of the Germans to the project, the referral pay is $7 per person. This means you can get $15. If you are interested in working with us on this simple German recording job, you can contact me now to see our guide.
We are looking for Native Dutch people for a short conversation project. You need to team up with one more guy and talk on topics like Fashion, travel, Food, money etc. This is about 150 min conversation. You need to chat on any 4 given topics. Pay is 100 USD per pair. Must be native Dutch
Vietnamese Recording Project We have a project, that needs Native Vietnam speakers, we will give you the text, and you need to record 110 short sentences. you just need to download our software, to read our text and record it, it's a very easy job. 3 USD for 110 short sentences. If you are interested please let me know sure. A Good Opportunity For New Freelancers For taking 5 Star Review after their completion of the project. Thanks :
I need different people who have an skill in finding clients in the Webdesign Niche. If you are interested please let me know, then we can start a conversation on whatsapp and we can also have a short call where i can explain you everything.
Need American natives who could speak Spanish and needed to discuss topics in an app ( Install this app from Google Play store). topics to be discussed on will be provided ***Note: 4 topics will be given to you to discuss on with your call partner. And you will discuss each topic for at least 33 minutes, all task for 2 hours at least. *** You and your partner ( could be friends, relatives, neighbors) conversation must be in Spanish language, and the room must be quiet, no background noise. submit proposal to get more details about the task.