Bill of Materials (BOM) Optimization is the process of making components and materials suggestion based on a set of rules, objectives and constraints to replace, add or reduce any particular components or materials in a given system to support a product. Component Engineers are highly experienced professionals that specialize in the use of algorithms and software tools to achieve optimal solutions while reducing costs. Such professionals are well versed with design, production and operations best practices and have vast knowledge when it comes to selecting material and components used in a wide variety of products.
Here's some projects that our expert Component Engineer made real:
- Utilizing advanced manufacturing methods such as vacuum injection and hand lay-up for producing glass fiber plates.
- Figure out efficient solutions for routing and wavelength assignment as well as graph coloring.
- Developing a MATLAB code for Trust-Region Algorithm steps on a set of points.
- Writing up technical blogs about antennas, custom antennas, and its importance for wireless product success.
- Designing a complete reverse osmosis system with technical specifications for implementation.
If you're looking for an expert Component Engineer with the skillset to optimize your product's BOM or support your engineering team, you may find an ideal candidate on Freelancer.com. Our portfolio of projects showcases the range of our engineers' capabilities and level of expertise in applying their knowledge to real world products. With hundreds of professional Component Engineers at your fingertips ready to work on your project, you can trust us when it comes to making sure your product is cost-effective and efficient throughout all its stages. So don't hesitate - take advantage of our global talent pool today just by posting your project!A partir das avaliações de 2,100, os clientes avaliam nosso Component Engineers 4.83 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Component Engineers