Cocoa is an application programming interface (API) for macOS applications. It is based on the object-oriented programming language called Objective-C and succeeds Mac OS X’s classic Carbon API. A Cocoa Developer is a skilled professional familiar with both Object-C and Swift, two of the most popular computer programming languages used in development of Mac OS applications. Skilled Cocoa developers are able to develop a wide range of software from simple desktop games to larger applications for Mac OS.
At Freelancer.com, our expert Cocoa Developers offer a variety of services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients.
Here's some projects that our expert Cocoa Developer made real:
- Developed complex macOS applications with a focus on optimization and flexibility
- Integrated technologies to create robust and user-friendly Mac OS applications
- Designed custom UI elements to improve user experience
- Assisted clients in converting existing web and mobile applications into Mac OS counterparts
- Developed command line tools for automation purposes and efficient task management
What makes Freelancer.com special is that here clients can find experienced Cocoa Developers for different types of projects with expertise at any stage of development, from beginning to end –– whether it’s creating new projects with advanced graphics user interfaces or updating existing ones to the latest cutting-edge version of Swift or Objective-C. Our experienced Cocoa Developers will make your project come true! So don’t hesitate and post your project now on Freelancer.com to hire the perfect Cocoa Developer for your project today!A partir das avaliações de 13,467, os clientes avaliam nosso Cocoa Developers 4.83 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Cocoa Developers