Continuous Integration Jobs
Continuous Integration (CI) is a software development and delivery practice that allows the code from multiple developers to be combined into one code base. This code base is continuously checked for any new changes, compiled, and eventually passed through to a staging or production environment. Having a Continuous Integration Engineer on board for a project is beneficial because of their extensive experience in utilizing the various CI tools and platforms to ensure your workflow stays efficient.
A Continuous Integration Engineer meets all the requirements practically no matter what type of project, language, or framework you’re using. For example, they can assist in deploying cloud infrastructure with automated configuration management tools and templates while making sure standards are met. Moreover, they are responsible for setting up integration testing and container solutions like Docker Compose, Kubernetes and Amazon EKS while maintaining architecture integrity.
Here's some projects that our expert Continuous Integration Engineer made real:
- Deployment of React Applications on AWS using Docker Compose
- Automation of JFog artifactory with Python Scripts
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines including Bitbucket Pipelines & AWS ECS
- Containerization of applications & deployments on Dockerized environments
- Provisioning of Kubernetes clusters with Cloudformation Templates
- Migrations from S3 to Backblaze Storage
- Debugging & Fixes for Open Bugs on various websites including Voicerepublic.com
Overall, the work from a professional Continuous Integration Engineer can truly boost your development process by establishing safe deployment pipelines, increasing the speed at which you develop & deploy apps, and ultimately saving you time and money in the long run. So if you’re looking to cut your costs while achieving reliable results faster than ever, then why not post your CI project today with Freelancer.com and hire an expert Continuous Integration Engineer today!A partir das avaliações de 1,460, os clientes avaliam nosso Continuous Integration Engineers 4.91 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Continuous Integration Engineers