Facebook SDK (Software Development Kit) is a development platform created by Facebook to facilitate the integration of their social media platform and applications into other developments, such as apps and websites. With it's massive user base, Facebook SDK provides a great opportunity for developers to create social experiences, leveraging their user's data or providing features that involve the sharing of content on their platforms. A Facebook SDK Expert can help clients develop their application or website, customizing features to ensure fast deployment and increase user engagement on the client’s platform/development.
Here's some projects that our Facebook SDK Experts made real:
- Connecting Apps & Websites: Created a seamlessly connection between an app or website with Facebook, allowing users to access the information on their Facebook profiles.
- Growing Market Reach: Helped the clients boost their reach in market by advertising more effectively through Facebook's network.
- Enhancing Mobile Apps: Developed user authentication system for multiplayer game and integrated ‘Login with Facebook’ for Android Mobile App.
- Facilitating Sharing: Created scripts and tokens to ensure users can share content or links through a secure channel with minimal effort.
- Optimizing Ads delivery: Set up interstitial ads which maximized the viewing frequency while avoiding flooding users with repetitive advertisements.
At Freelancer.com, Clients can find Experienced and Skilled Professionals in Customizing and integrating the most up-to-date services from Facebook platform into other development initiatives, from back-end processes to frontend implementations. If you're looking for an expert with experience in how to use the latest version of Facebook SDK to turn your app implementation into reality, don't hesitate to post your project in Freelancer.com and hire a skilled professional!A partir das avaliações de 7,630, os clientes avaliam nosso Facebook SDK Experts 4.87 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Facebook SDK Experts
I have a wordpress website and an app in FB. I want if i check a checkbox in my Wordpress edit screen, and hit save to automatically retrieve the relevant data from my database and share the data in my Facebook page (Image, Link, Text). If the share is complete it must update a column in my database. The checkboxes, the database, the data are all there. You also have to make the necessary test api calls to FB to get the access grants for managing posts in Facebook pages etc So in need of the code for recognisign the correct checkbox and completing the share