Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) tax is a specialized area of expertise within accounting and finance. From helping to evaluate potential acquisition targets to executing the sale or merger of two or more businesses, M&A Tax professionals have a comprehensive understanding of the taxation elements of the transaction lifecycle. In addition, M&A tax professionals help to ensure that all potential tax liabilities or credits can be factored into the financial health of the acquisition before closing.
Here's some projects that our expert M&A Tax Professional made real:
- Developing an analysis that maximizes the parties' after-tax economics to determine who pays taxes in the financial transaction
- Structure transactions to mitigates state and city tax consequences by utilizing a multistate approach
- Drafting of post-closing purchase price adjustments for share and asset acquisitions
- Identifying pre-transaction tax planning opportunities, such as IP migrations, reorganizations, or return accounting
- Placing financing set up stock structure to minimize capital gains taxes
To put it simply, an M&A Tax Professional can assist clients in saving money on taxes when setting up financial transactions. By hiring a professional on Freelancer.com, clients can be assured that their projects will be completed with skill and accuracy. This is why we invite our clients to post their project on Freelancer.com and hire an M&A Tax Professional for their financial transactions.A partir das avaliações de 863, os clientes avaliam nosso M&A Tax Professionals 4.45 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar M&A Tax Professionals