Quarkus is a Kubernetes-native and Cloud-native Java stack designed for fast development, deployment, and great performance. By deploying as GraalVM native images, Quarkus provides unmatched speed and startup times, outstanding memory consumption, and impressive responsiveness. A Quarkus Expert utilizes the amazing features available in Quarkus to help organizations create microservices and components deployed to cloud-native runtime environments built on Java technology.
Here's some projects that our expert Quarkus Experts made real:
- Integrating Quarkus with Red Hat OpenShift
- Developing serverless RESTful microservices with Quarkus
- Utilizing reactive programming with Eclipse Vertx & Quarkus
- Delivering feature-rich backends with GraphQL + Quarkus
- Taking advantage of high concurrency with Vertx & Quarkus
To help businesses leverage the awesome capabilities of the Quarkus stack, the Freelancer.com community offers quailified Quarkus Experts to provide professional services for projects that combine top-notch speed and efficiency on a modern Java stack. For those looking to take full advantage of their Java applications on Kubernetes, consider hiring a Quarkus Expert on Freelancer.com today!A partir das avaliações de 108, os clientes avaliam nosso Quarkus Experts 4.8 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Quarkus Experts