RADAR/LIDAR, otherwise known as Radio Detection and Ranging (RADAR) or Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) technologies, are both methods used to measure distances to objects. RADAR uses electromagnetic waves to measure the distance and speed of objects while LIDAR systems use pulsed laser light to measure distances. These technologies provide precise quantitative data that can be used in various industries, such as automotive, government, engineering, and aerospace.
An RF Engineer can be employed to develop and choose the proper technology for an application. They are responsible for researching and designing the propagation-related aspects of a RADAR or LIDAR project such as developing pulse and waveform design, antenna placement for maximum detection effectiveness and image processing for analysis.
Here's some projects that our expert RF Engineers made real:
- Developing accurate machine learning algorithms for point cloud data
- Calibrating and running walking robots with ROS
- Programming a plugin to modify the classification of LiDAR within a GIS system
- Upgrading automotive collision avoidance systems with RADAR
- Creation of new technology to measure objects automatically
- Constructing 3D scanning apps with lidar technology
- Simulating Electromagnetic scattering through physical optics method using CST Studio
- Implementing open source processing solutions for LiDAR point clouds
- Designing projects requiring engineering knowledge
- Automated classification of LiDAR elements
As illustrated, our RF Engineers are now able to make these projects above into a reality through Freelancer.com. Whether it is implementing or redesigning Radar or LIDAR systems our engineers have access to the tools they need to deliver accurate results that fit the client's needs. Clients looking to use these kinds of technologies should consider hiring an experienced RF Engineer on Freelancer.com to deliver their project efficiently.A partir das avaliações de 1,701, os clientes avaliam nosso RF Engineers 4.89 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar RF Engineers