Security is a term used to describe the measures taken to protect data and systems from external threats. Security Engineers are professionals who have the expertise and skills to develop, secure and maintain systems and applications. They are essential for any business or organization that wants to protect their sensitive online information from any malicious attack or unauthorized access. Security Engineers are familiar with network architecture, firewall technology, cryptography, risk assessment and compliance procedures.
Here's some projects that our expert Security Engineers made real:
- Assured user identity authentication using cryptographic means
- Designed security protocols to understand and mitigate potential risks
- Implemented safe cloud computing solutions with robust authentication
- Developed secure authentication procedures for application development
- Carried out penetration tests on corporate networks in order to test its security
- Investigated security breaches and enabled threats resilience
- Installed virus removal software and provided reliable back up solutions
At Freelancer.com, you can find experienced Security Engineers who can help you protect your data, assess risks, and create secure systems. We have a wide range of experts who can meet your needs for security, governance and risk projects. Our Security Engineers have the knowledge, skills and experience that you need have a successful project. If you're looking for professionals who can deliver reliable security solutions, post your project on Freelancer.com today and hire a qualified Security Engineer!A partir das avaliações de 19,982, os clientes avaliam nosso Security Engineers 4.88 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Security Engineers
We are seeking a skilled and experienced developer to log/hook outgoing HTTPS request traffic from a native windows desktop application that was originally written in golang. The application is using SSL and we are not interested in using debug proxies such as Charles Proxy or Fiddler. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of hooking and tools such as malware, native applications analysis, HTTP, WinAPI, Reverse tools, Frida, and/or desktop application hooking.
I need help removing a duplicate Instagram account that makes bad my image by posting bad stuff using my name and photos. I don't know why someone doing this. But I need to shut down that bad account immediately. I have reported from my original account more than 20 timers but does not work. That is why I need a security guy to remove the account. Thanks
Design and develop a mobile app or desktop application with a ppt and a working tutorial video for the detection and prevention of Fileless Malware (a type of malicious software that uses legitimate programs to infect a computer).
I have a seller account in amazon and I want to apply as a Public Developer Profile with PII in amazon but the form is long, each question needs technical information so I need a person who has the knowledge to answer the questionnaire correctly.
I am looking for an experienced python programmer to help me with a small work. The python language required is Python 3+, so knowledge of this version or higher is necessary in order to meet the project requirements. The intended purpose is to provide answers to questions through the use of codes and responses (in few sentences) includes what to be completed. Properties of DP, Sensitivity and Introduction to DP are the helpful resources to be used.
- We are looking for a Python tutor. - One or Two classes per week, one or two hours per class. - Need to make the student complete a simple project Using Python AWS RestAPI to make a call to AWS Cloud and get data and do a simple parsing profile - AWS Security/NW using Python API - If the instructor avail from 9:30 pm IST onwards, that will work perfectly for the student - Experienced Networking and Security Product QA professional, familiar with Python are Good to have, NOT mandatory - Looking for someone from India