XMPP stands for Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol, a set of open technologies for instant messaging, presence, multi-party chat, voice and video calls, collaboration, lightweight middleware, content syndication, and generalized routing of XML data. An expert XMPP developer has the knowledge of how to use these technologies to build interactive systems incorporating real-time messaging capabilities. They are well-versed in working with application layers, XML handlers and programming languages such as Python and Java.
Here's some projects that our XMPP Experts made real:
- Developed interactive dashboards for businesses utilizing Node Red, Node JS, Android and Java technology
- Configured and created Android apps from existing source code
- Installed and compiled Github projects
- Created a chat widget connecting frontend Angular/NodeJS code with backend services
- Established secure communication protocols to share information among users on the network
- Incorporated various features such as file uploads, emoji support, etc into chat apps
- Resolved issue in Android studio related to configuration of the project ‘:app’
- Constructed a prototype softphone applications with connection to SIP and VOIP gateways
- Rectified issues regarding usage of Strophe.js with PhP project
Our XMPP Experts have made real the dreams many clients have had by solving complex technical communications challenges. If you are looking for reliable service at competitive rates, hire an XMPP Expert on Freelancer.com now and make your project come to life!A partir das avaliações de 18,058, os clientes avaliam nosso XMPP Experts 4.88 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar XMPP Experts