Zbrush is a 3D modeling and sculpting program used to create high-quality digital artwork. It enables artists to design 3D art quickly and efficiently, adding in intricate details such as textures and lighting effects. With Zbrush, a skilled and creative artist can design anything from a figurine or bust of a character to an entire 3D scene. A Zbrush designer is an expert in pushing the boundaries of 3D art design and creating works of art within Zbrush.
Here's some projects that our expert Zbrush Designer made real:
- Characters: From basic human anatomy and facial features to complex creatures, our Zbrush specialist can bring your characters creatively to life.
- Rendering: Realistic lighting effects, detailed textures, and HD renders are specialties of our Zbrush pro.
- Scenes: Whether it’s a photorealistic or fantastical scene, our designer gives you all the elements you need for maximum impact with sharp visuals.
- Animations: Our animator can bring your characters and creations to life; whether it’s for video games or movies, we’ll make sure your characters come alive perfectly.
- Printing: We can construct models and objects for 3D printing by designing in Zbrush, making sure the results are ready for their trip into the physical realm.
No matter the project or desired outcome, Freelancer’s experts in Zbrush have years of experience in bringing these creative visions to life using the latest cutting-edge technology. If you need help with any aspect of 3D rendering, animation, or printing designs, post your project on Freelancer today and hire an expert Zbrush Designer who understands your needs.A partir das avaliações de 27,888, os clientes avaliam nosso Zbrush Designers 4.92 de 5 estrelas.
Contratar Zbrush Designers
Midnight Works is hiring a 3D designer! Responsibilities: Creating and texturing 3D models Interact with designers and programmers to clarify functional and technical requirements for 3D content Requirements: Knowledge of Maya, Blender, Cinema 4D, Zbrush, Substance, Marvelous, Photoshop packages Good skills in high and low-polygon modeling, texturing and animation Experience with: UV Mapping, Texture Baking, Smooth Group, Retopologie, Skinning, Rigging Basic knowledge of design: proportions, color theory, level of detail Experience in a similar position is an advantage What we can offer you: The opportunity to become part of a world-renowned company Flexible salary, negotiated depending on your skills Formal employment, social package included Young, kind and outgoing team Next leve...
I am looking for a highly skilled and experienced designer to create a mecha creature for my upcoming game. The design should be based on the Zoids style, with a skeletal body and armor segments on top. it should be intricate and detailed for AAA game quality. Mechanical Engineering backgrounds or experience with CAD like software is desirable as previous experience Realistic textures are NOT a requirement as they will be procedural through our shader but depend heavily on optimal UV mapping The ideal candidate should have experience in game asset creation, and should be able to deliver a game-ready asset. The intended use for the is modular assets that can be combined to build custom creatures. the final product should be optimized for real-time rendering and feature extreme detail see...
I need someone who can create models in zbrush or blender or other software. I need 1-3 models of pets (heads of dogs and cats) per day. I'm ready to pay 10-20 $ per model.