We are looking to develop a small, but quite complicated web based application for a client. It is geared at automating CV input into a database (with defined structure).
Operations are as follows:
- A file gets selected (either MS Word (>6.0) or PDF) manually
- The file language (initially German and English, more languages need to be added in the future) is selected
- A fully automated process analyzes the document and stores the data into the database
- A review process (web based) highlights inconsistencies and asks for user input (simple selection of options) with the abilit to view the original document at the same time
- included pictures (photos, scans) should also be extracted
Even though CVs follow a very similar structure with well defined sections (usually biographical data, education, work history, other achievements, interests, etc.), this is an intellectually very challenging task, and we aim for the following:
- 100% positive accuracy (i.e. either storage is accurate or problems get identified for the review process, 10% false negative is acceptable, but the software neads to be able to 'learn' from user's responses)
- very easily usable (i.e. less than 3 minutes overall work time for one CV)
Please only bid if you have the appropriate knowledge about natural language processing and excellent English. Other languages, particularly German, would be an asset but can be provided on our end.
We would be available with a lot of help and information exchange throughout the process.
[url removed, login to view]
P.S. I have taken project as 100-500 usd..But you can give me a amount more than that and only with reasons why you are placing such a bid amount.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $451 for this job
Dear sir, we can provide you with the desired solution ,pls check our reviews. W have skilled programmer of C/C++ and .NET, we assure you of quality
I can develop system that will be able to receive and validate, and that could allow edit of XML CVs as specified in the [url removed, login to view] xsd files, for different users. I will use .NET