Extending a mobile app for Android and iOS plaforms using Xamarin and C#. The project also involves creating c# web services or c# cloud services to communicate to the mobile app and third party api's. Designing a back-end database using SQL Azure. The mobile app will communicate with a number of web services also and integrating to various social media providers using their native api's from the mobile app. Sending messages to api's need to be verified. The app should also make use of multi-threading wherever practical. Highly optimisied code and fast response times are a must.
1. 100% Fluent English (read, write and speak). All Communications in English in a clear and precise manner.
2. Work from written specifications, but also capable of making own decisions and on own initiative when required.
3. Able to easily adapt to changes in user specifications from one development phase to another.
5. Provide clean concise code.
6. Fully familiar in reading API documentation and recognising pitfalls.
7. Provide fully tested app deliverables.
1. 100% familiarity with Xamarin, C#, Cloud/ASP/MVC Web Service technologies.
2. Experience in interfacing with SecureTrading API's for credit card authorisation
3. Experience in handling the OAuth/OAuth protocols from within a Xamarin mobile application.
4. Experience in interfacing with Native social media API's, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to send messages to a users wall.
5. Experience in dealing with XML/HTTPS Api's to a custom Host from within a Xamarin mobile app.
6. Experience in communicating Xamarin to own web service running as Azure cloud service or IIS web service.
7. Creating Azure Cloud or IIS web services to send and receive data from the mobile app. CRUD.
8. Creating Azure Cloud or IIS web services to send and receive data from another api (XML). CRUD.
9. Full understanding and implementation experience of multi-threading in a Xamarin App.
97 freelancers are bidding on average €8157 for this job
Hi, I have 5+ years experience in Xamarin. Now i'm working with [url removed, login to view] and also I can do [url removed, login to view] & Xamarin.Droid. Also i know Shared & PCL projects and MVVMCross. I have rich experience in native rend Mais