I need this done by midnight on 1/24/2017.
Provide a description of your qualifications and accomplishments demonstrating you possess each of the requirements stated on the job posting. These accomplishments may have occurred in various settings (6000 Character Limit).
[url removed, login to view] MANAGEMENT: Prepares employees for change by establishing and maintaining continuous dialogue with
employees; communicates change to employees and reassures them during the transition from present to future state.
3. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Organizes and expresses thoughts and information in a clear and concise manner while
tailoring the message to the audience; engages in active listening; is aware of the impact of nonverbal cues on the message
being delivered; takes into account the feelings and motivation of others when delivering a message.
4. EMPLOYEE FOCUS: Establishes a positive and safe work environment conducive to increasing productivity through
treating employees with dignity and respect; defines the roles of employees and clarifies their responsibilities for the success
of the organization; provides employees with the tools and support they need to accomplish their goals.
5. FUNCTIONAL ADMINISTRATION: Completes administrative tasks; generates and analyzes daily reports to ensure
appropriate documentation of operations.
6. OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT: Manages the operation through the use of operational plans developed to drive work unit
and organizational performance; addresses labor relations issues and applies knowledge of local and national agreements to
solve workplace conflicts; analyzes data on a regular basis to determine if adjustments to current operations are necessary
to achieve goals.
7. PERSONAL ACUMEN: Adapts to changes in the business environment; demonstrates trustworthiness and initiative to
accomplish work unit and organizational goals and objectives.
8. KNOWLEDGE OF PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT systems and standards, and customer satisfaction indicators, as
they relate to customer service operations.
9. WORK UNIT PLANNING: Determines priorities of the work unit on a daily and weekly basis; identifies resources
(employees and capital) needed to accomplish goals and allocates resources as allowed to support the priorities and goals
established for the work unit and organization as a whole.