We want to develop a RC robotic platform rugged enough to carry a golf flagpole (2-3ft) along with all associated electronics. Its main function is to move/turn as per user command from a mobile and update the user back on the distance it has moved. The range required is around 150yards and it is expected to move over an almost flat golf terrain. As a start we are looking for a system level architecture for this system.
• Should be commercially implementable.
• Should be easy to convert into mass production.
• Each block (Sensors, Controllers, Communication module etc.) should be clearly identified along with its availability in the market - off the shelf items are preferred for the proto.
• The voltage levels, interface etc. required for each block should be listed.
• Embedded programming requirements should be listed out.
• The main interaction/features of the architecture should be listed out.
While you submit your bid – please give a rough overview of the system architecture that you think is required to achieve this. If it is found reasonable we will ask you to submit a pdf file with the architecture diagrams, flow charts and other relevant details as required.
Name the pdf file as follows (replace the text in italics with actual)
[url removed, login to view]
Based on that submission we will award you the project for detailing the design.