An author has a completed book that requires a logo. This project requires a hand-drawn illustration that will be turned into a logo for the series. It's a Christian-based novel to serve as a resource for self-help and serving others. We aim to find talented artists who are* in need of this job to survive a hardship. I have the design in my head, but I am not proficient in illustration or graphic design to create this.
Some stories illustrate the darker moments in life, and how to pull through from that. It’s important to exemplify overcoming darkness with light.
The first of the series is completed-- primed for publication. We need an eye-catching, exciting logo. The design will be used for crowdfunding, social media, and with houses of worship.
- The logo will use a gold heart and a "hart" deer.
- A hand-drawn, bold-heart open at the bottom fulcrum will act as almost a frame to the centerpiece of the logo.
- Inside the heart, the silhouette of a buck deer at 3/4 view will display its full rack with an *important detail*, the antlers will form a distinct and noticeable Christian cross within the ambling design of the full rack. This is the logo’s most complicated and essential component.
- The whole logo will be as if dipped in solid gold, with lighting, shadows and a mirroring effect. Use the logo design for the Hunger Games (the Mockingbird) as a reference, without the fire or shining edges. The logo may be embossed on hardcover and paperback editions.
- For more detailed design components; draw the buck with a gash on its chest, and a scar on his left cheek, and one eyelid lower than the other, from a previous fight. Level of Detail even visible with gold.
- Overall design should be attractive for t-shirts, social media, and website. We will keep in contact for reiterations, which include different color palettes, such as a white-cut marble.
- 300DPI (PPI), file size: max pixels (PS) 2438x1838 (fits anticipated 8"x6" hardcover)
- JPG, Transparent (Alpha Channel) PNG, and SVG file (if applicable)
- Vector image of logo design with and without title (for t-shirts, banners, etc.)
- Original Photoshop/Corel Paint/Illustrator file with uncompressed, unlocked layers (for backup/easy changes)
Additional compensated jobs*:
- Book cover (after specific measurements determined), this includes dark, hand-painted background to contrast logo. Current design idea is a backdrop of a dark forest, with tree shadows stretching on the floor. Patchy and dark.
- Title placement, author's name, spine design and back cover
- Original files with book template for paperback and hardcover design for back-up
- e-Book cover design (lower DPI and image size)
- Website banner
- HDMI/Retina Display image for high definition website advertising placement
* Additional jobs will take place after logo design.
Contact with author and myself on a daily/weekly basis via email and/or Skype. Prefer 48-hour deadline for this part of project.
91 freelancers estão ofertando em média $110 para este trabalho
Hello, We can design creative logo for your novel. Using provided specification by you. Please open the private chat box to discuss further. Thanks, AB
Let,s start .....can be done with in 12 hours...........unlimited feedback final files will provide you 7 different format ready for print cdr ai pdf png tiff jpg psd