I need a simple JS Countdown, the best would be its centres automatically every time maybe you need a framework for that but please make it not too huge.
The events are 6 hours on, 12.5 hours off, repeating forever.
1. I have a start date and time for the countdown
2. I have an end date and time for the countdown
3. I need to display 2 timezones right now
- North America: PDT
- EU: CEST
Let's say the Events starts on Thursday, Friday, 14 April, 13:00 UTC
- Then the countdown should display the hours until it starts
When the Event has started it should switch the countdown to the Event End Time which would be
Friday, 14 April, 19:00
- and should count down to this time.
After the Event has ended the next countdown should start, for when the next Event starts which would be Saturday, 15 April, 7:30.
Attached an excel sheet how it works in Excel
Hi there. I can create your js countdown within a couple of hours. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience JS-jQuery Proposed Milestones $30 USD - Total Amount
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $139 para este trabalho