First of all heartily thanks who have put their time to quote earlier. Our project team has made a decision to first go for an android app related to AR+GPS first and then the second step will be creation of VR app and its integration with AR+GPS app.
Therefore, I am looking for developer who has experienced of making AR+GPS app specifically for Architects (or for the 3d models related to construction industry).
We want a simple AR + GPS app that will able to do basically following 3 things.
1. Log in functionality and manage user downloaded files as well as allow user to download the data from the web server into mobile.
2. optimize the import 3d models into the app (let me know which format the app will be able to handle, what we are looking for is *.ifc files or any other format to be discussed) and show the location of the user in the 3d model. The uploaded 3d model will have its coordinates from Google earth and therefore, the app could read the attributes within the Model in order to show user location.
3. can create a simple info text file when user select any particular element/ object in the model and create/ update/ overwrite the information and then able to upload the info text files to the server.
we already have done paper prototyping as well as digital prototyping is in final stages. The logo design and style and background is not finalized and may take sometime. Therefore, we would like to have a commented source file and so that we can update the UI by ourselves. Second there should be a list of API do certain defined activities with plugins in future) as well.
Whoever, likes to quote please include following info either in their personal messages or under project name.
1. relevant project experience (AR + GPS)
2. experience with QR Code reader app
3. time period they will take to do this job
4. cost of the project.
Once again, I am extremely thankful for this large community.