Research paper Outline:
• Title page
• Abstract (1 paragraph)
• Table of contents with page numbers.
• Chapter (1): INTRODUCTION
1.1. Background & Definition of key terms
1.2. Problem definition and academic / managerial justification. Sell the importance of this research.
1.3. Research questions. Focus on substance not definitions or generic issues.
• Chapter (2): LITERATURE REVIEW
Answers provided by others to your research questions above, cite all sources you read and used, don’t include sources cited by others
2.2 Rational appeal
2.3 Emotional Appeal
2.4 Conclusion & recommendations
• Chapter (3): EMPIRICAL RESEARCH PROPOSAL
3.1. Research problem and conceptual model. (What impacts what?)
3.2. Research variables (the model variables, their conceptual and operational definitions, make sure you provide operational measures for each variable)
3.3. Conduct and report on exploratory research to test the conceptual model.
3.4. Research methodology: survey, experiment, case study, or other qualitative methods. Justify your choice of method.
3.5. Hypotheses for quantitative studies or propositions for qualitative studies.
3.6. Relevant population, same size and method of sample selection.
• Chapter (4): recommendations & Conclusion
References: include all sources cited in the research. Arrange them alphabetically by last name.
• Text font & spacing: font 12, double spacing
• All tables & figures must have titles + comment on each table or figure
• Plagiarism is absolutely unacceptable
• Write in sentences & paragraphs. Bullets may be used as part of a sentence.
• References and citations should follow APA guidelines
• Start any section of the paper by introducing what is coming next an end it with a summary statement of the content.
• Nb. Of pages = 20 pages
• A PowerPoint presentation is required with the research paper
• Deadline for sending the project: Sunday 23rd April, 2017