We are looking for a developer to build a custom camera module for our existing Mobile Applications for both iOS and Android. Must be compatible with iOS 8 and higher, or Android API level 19 and higher.
The camera module must meet the following requirements:
- The code must be modularized so we can easily add it to our existing applications.
- The Camera Module will only record video and audio. No photos.
- Flash settings: On / Off / Auto
- Must have a timer showing the duration of the video being recorded
- Video quality settings should be stored in a data structure in the code, so they can easily be modified in the future.
- Ability to switch between front-facing and rear-facing cameras, both before recording begins, as well as during recording. The videos may need to be stitched together for this.
- Ability to pause and resume recording. The videos may need to be stitched together for this.
- Once recording is finished, a single video file will be stored on the phone’s Photo Gallery, and the filepath to the new video will need to be accessible by our existing code, or returned by the camera module.