Complete Micro Project - Parsing, Traversing, Navigating XML DOM in Java Code (mostly provided) and .xml file are attached. SEE [url removed, login to view]
1) Download and run code.
2) You MUST handle errors gracefully. The application should not
crash if there is no next patient. It should inform the
user and then stay on the last valid record.
* It doesn't have to look like the code I provided.
* The Next button should load the information for the next patient in the XML file.
* The previous should go to the previous patient in the xml file. You should handle it
if you've reached the end of the list and there is no next patient in the XML file.
* You do NOT have to make the Update and Delete boxes work. Just get it scrolling through records.
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $25 para esse trabalho
Hi I'm ready for this project. I'm expert in C, C++, Java & .NET development, also algorithms, Web, Mobile, Desktop applications. Please give me more detail. I will do it perfectly. Best Regards VnNorthStar