Finish Micro Project - Parsing, Traversing, Navigating XML DOM in Java Code (SEE [url removed, login to view] and .xml file included)
1) Download and run this code.
2) Add the functionality to scroll through patients to this code
3) You MUST handle errors gracefully. The application should not
crash if there is no next patient. It should inform the
user and then stay on the last valid record.
* It doesn't have to look like the code I provided.
* The Next button should load the information for the next patient in the XML file.
* The previous should go to the previous patient in the xml file. You should handle it
if you've reached the end of the list and there is no next patient in the XML file.
* You do NOT have to make the Update and Delete boxes work. Just get it scrolling through records.
8 freelancers estão ofertando em média $39 para este trabalho
Nice little project. We could add a Label that shows something like "1/3", so you know how many patients there are. Let me know if you want my help. Best regards, RentAGuru
Hi , hope you are doing well i have experience 5 years in software Development using Java i can start from today and show you sample for your requirements Thanks OAtechnology
Hi, I couldn't see the xml in attached files. Could you pls attach a sample xml? I am good in DOM Parsing and I can do this project for you. And you can pay me only if you are satisfied. Thanks.