Search the web for electronic exchanges
Este projeto será finalizado em 1 dia com um orçamento de projeto de £8 GBP / hour.Obtenha orçamentos gratuitos para um projeto como este
Orçamento do projeto£5 - £10 GBP / hour
Total de Ofertas6
Descrição do projeto
I am looking for somebody to come up with a list of of electronic exchanges by searching the web. By electronic exchange I mean any centralized online exchange where products or services can be both bought and sold through a limit order book. These can be for trading any products or services and can be in any countries.
These are a few examples of electronic exchanges:
- financial markets for stock, commodities, fx, such as NYSE, LSE, ...
- betting markets such as Betfair, Betdaq, ...
- prediction markets such as PredictIt
- cryptocurrency markets such as Quoine, Kraken, Bitfinex
Note: there are markets that I do NOT consider to be electronic exchanges because they do not operate a limit order book where goods can be re-sold after buying, therefore I am not interested in these or similar:
- ebay, alibaba and amazon
- fixed odds bookmakers such as Ladbrokes, William Hill, ...
I am NOT interested in any of the following industries / asset classes:
- financial markets such as stock, commodities, fx, fixed income, please don't copypaste the list of commodity or stock exchanges from wikipedia.
- cryptocurrency exchanges, please don't copypaste the list from cryptocoincharts
I am mostly interested in small local electronic exchanges, the job is to find as many of these as possible.
If you are interested in doing this research:
1. you must understand what a limit order book is, if you don't please DON'T APPLY
2. please send me any of your previous reference works that you did doing similar research
Querendo fazer dinheiro?
- Defina seu orçamento e o prazo de entrega
- Descreva sua proposta
- Receba pelo seu trabalho
Contratar freelancers que também ofereça neste projeto
Trabalhe em projetos como este e ganhe dinheiro desde casa!Cadastre-se Agora!
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online