EFS is a long standing international boutique Investment Counselling firm. The current project is to have in place, within the next 12 months, six good quality individuals all on a contracted self employed basis. All worldwide locations are available with the exception of the UK, Spain and France.
The current EFS "Product Providers" are:
1) Zurich Intl. ( for existing clients )
2) Friends Prov. Intl. ( for existing clients )
3) Generali Intl. ( for existing clients )
4) Old Mutual Intl. ( for new and existing clients )
5) RL360 ( for new and existing clients )
6) Custodian Life ( for new and existing clients )
7) Investors Trust ( for new and existing clients )
With ( 6 ) and ( 7 ) all case processing is carried out electronically.
EFS also has a "white label" site for use regards its TOB with "Capital Platforms" as well as TOB in place with Guinness and NEBA.
The offer for suitable candidates:
1) 4.25% on single premium business
2) 60% of the full EFS commission ( ie. including EFS override ) on regular premium business
3) Full ownership of clients introduced ( ie. if an individual wishes to 'spin off' to do their 'own thing' then he/she will be entitled to 'take' their introduced clients without any 'buy out' issues etc.
4) Full back office support to minimise the admin. burden for the EFS 'consultant'.
The offer to the Recruitment Assistant:
1) 20 % of the amount being earned by the financial advisor. This to be ongoing and open-ended. Eg. for as long as one of your "appointees" is working within the EFS network your % will continue to apply. The 'policing' of this arrangement can be easily & satisfactorily evidenced.
It may be as well to point out, that having had a poor previous experience, that there is no interest on part of EFS in paying any form of 'up front' retainer/fee etc. The deal being proposed is entirely a results based one.