What I need?
• I need a tutorial of the water tank model with connectors at the base (seismic isolation) and perform modal analysis (obtain convective and impulsive fundamental period) and earthquake analysis, including the model in ABAQUS.
- Model of a water tank of 30 meters in diameter (circular) with connectors at the base (seismic isolators), 18 meters high of the tank and 16 meters high of the water in ABAQUS. The thickness of the concrete slab over the connectors (seismic isolator) is 100 cm. and the thickness of the slab below the connectors (seismic isolators) is 60 cm. Variable thickness in height of the tank wall, in rings 2.4 meters high each, as in the attached image.
- In the tank, there are 2 types of seismic isolators, one could be represented with the red bilinear curve and the other with the blue linear curve. This form needs to be editable for later modifications. Respecting the displacement and elastic limit of the red seismic isolator. The seismic isolator, vertically, has a very high stiffness, with a stiffness of 295,000 Tonf / m for the red color, and 250,000 Tonf / m for the blue color (same stiffness in both compression and tension).
- The seismic input must be applied at the base of the seismic isolators, at the base.
- Two files will be delivered in excel format of acceleration vs time, which represents the horizontal earthquake and the vertical earthquake. Which must be applied at the same time, as in a real earthquake.
- The same properties and location of the seismic isolators that will be delivered in the following image must be considered. The location and property of the insulators is associated with the color red and blue.
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $23 nesse trabalho
Hello, I am a professional CAD CAM and CAE design engineer. I am expert in Abaqus. I can help you in this project ( analysis+ designing ) with tutorial. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards