Good Day Engineers!!
I am looking for a Mechanical engineer that understands MANUFACTURING engineering and the work of Taguchi and ANSYS details and terminology. I am looking for a design engineer to be able to write Dissertation and understand what I am saying I want to Perform fatigue analysis of pressure vessel by making use of analysis software ANSYS into an engineered design ready to manufacture.
PLEASE DO NOT bid if you do not understand Fatigue Analysis of Pressure Vessel Through Ansys !!
PLEASE DO NOT bid if you do not understand Optimization of Existing Design by Taguchi Technique!!
I do have few drawings to provide for this project. I have a sample paper with "REQUIRED" features but other than that I am looking for new next generation thinking from the design engineer.
My "REQUIREMENTS" are as follows for this design (If you have to ask a single question as to these required features then U CAN ask):
• Performing fatigue analysis of pressure vessel by making use of analysis software ANSYS
•Establishment of Taguchi Array after identifying the factors effecting the objective variable i.e. (Minimization of overall weight and material) and possible levels of all factors.
• Performing ANSYS analysis of each DOE defined in Taguchi array.
• Selection of most optimized design alternative i.e. the design which meets all pre defined service conditions with reduced weight.
• Comparison of Existing design and optimized design to quantify the benefits obtained.
• Validation of results by development of a mathematical model i.e. system of deferential equation completely defining the system under consideration with all limits and constraints.
• Manual solution of the mathematical model or by using MATLAB in order to develop the evidence in support of software based results.
Research purposal file is attached.
freelancers who are willing to get this project have to send its new purposal. or u can edit or proofread this attached file and send me back . freelancers from pakistan would be preferrable and are most welcome.