Task 1 = 600 Words
On Given Case
1) Draw the network diagram (use activity on the node). (8 marks)
2) Explain how you determined the timing of activities and the total float. (6
3) Explain how you determined the project duration and the critical path. (6
4) If the project starts on the Monday 20 January 2014, what is the earliest
date it can be completed using a 5 day working week? Assume no other
holidays (explain how you calculated the figure).
5) If the following happened what would be the effect on the duration of the
whole project? Explain the reasons.
a) Activity P is delayed 1 day.
b) Activity N is completed 1 day early
c) Activity I is delayed 2 days.
6) Explain the limitations of Network diagrams.
Task 2 = 2000 words
As Project Manager responsible for the opening, for trade, of the new warehouse,
you are contracted at the feasibility stage. You are required to prepare a report
(2,000 words). From a project management perspective outline the activities
required to successfully manage this new initiative, ensuring that it is on time, and
No Plagiarism is acceptable whatsoever. The report will be screened through various reliable websites like turnitin and copyscape etc.
Project Management Skills are must
13 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
Certified Project Manager Professional. Master degree in Industrial Engineering and Instructor of MS Project. Ready to start working on your assignment of 2600 words
Have done a Master in Information Systems that focussed on Project Management tools as well as having 15 years of Project experience. Refer to my LinkedIn profile [url removed, login to view]