The goal is to understand who, specifically, at the University of California at Berkeley is studying the areas that we are interested in. The ideal candidate will have a graduate degree in social sciences and be able to understand a phrase like:
"role of negative interpersonal schemas as a social-cognitive mediator of personal and interpersonal adjustment"
I will provide approximately 10 University departments. The researcher will:
1. Find the website for each department.
2. Find the list of faculty and affiliated faculty
3. Add into a spreadsheet each faculty members primary interests both in the faculty members words, and in plain english.
4. Download their CV (if they have one) and upload it to a googledocs file clearly labeled as Department_Name, so Psychology_Mary_Jones
5. Provide an initial analysis of which professors are doing research in any of the following fields:
- early childhood education
- life transitions (for example attending university later than most people, or
- anything having to do with academic life
- older adults
There may be more things as we look into it.
In order for me to look at your proposal, please tell me the name of the first faculty member on the list at the UC Berkeley Psychology Department. Then tell me your qualifications. This job has a tight turn-around so also please tell me how many hours you can devote to it in the next week, and how long you think it will take.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Hi, a wide range of qualifications and feedbacks left by clients from all around the globe. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks and regards!you can easily evaluate our proficiency through
Hi, I am here expert academic writer. I have so many expert professional academic writers. You can rely on me. I will provide you work in time I am eagerly awaiting for your response. Thanks with best regards Hasan