Applications of DM/DW to Banking Industry
The report you produce should include introduction, literature review, and applicability in the local context(Bank Muscat in Oman), conclusion and References. The components should include the following requirements based on the selected topic.
• Introduction should include the introduction to the industry of selection, its growth over the years, business challenges faced by the industry and the need for DW and DM technologies.
• Literature review should include the exploration of DW (sources, methodology, and schema) and DM (techniques & methods) in the chosen industry. The impact of DW and DM technologies to increase revenue.
• Applicability in the local context (Oman/GCC) should include details of DW and DM technologies if already applied and its impact on business, possibility of application of the technologies in the future and its benefits.
• Conclusion should include major factors affecting the success of DW and DM technologies, giving your opinion for any arguments state, what you have learnt from the study undertaken and recommendations for the future.
You may get some ideas from:
1. Digital Library (academic paper search)
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
Your work will be graded on the following aspects:
1. Your assignment shall reflect the depth and breadth of your original analyses in a clear and coherent manner.
2. Use of the relevant academic literature to support ideas and issues discussed. The range of academic sources such as texts and journals to support your arguments and comments.
3. Any reference to authors and other writers shall be quoted with due acknowledgement in your assignment report using the Harvard Referencing System. For details of Harvard referencing style
4. This assignment follows a Report format and must be original and creative. An analytical piece of work is required. The use of ‘cut and paste’ approach will be penalized. It must be presented in a structured manner, with appropriate cover page, content page, introduction, body (with appropriate heading / sub-headings), conclusion, references, page numbered and any required appendices.
5. Similarities less than 4%
25 freelancers are bidding on average $126 for this job
With several years of experience producing top notch quality academic papers for clients , I am assuring top quality , timely delivery and plagiarism free contentf