MODULE: Human Resource Management
You have been asked to produce a report to your line manager
The work you are doing is competent, though you have recently failed to pass at the level you expected. You have asked your training manager to review the training methods used to deliver training, as you felt it was unsuitable for you. The specific content of your report is listed below
Description of assessment requirements
The report should be based on the following outline
1. Executive summary: A statement of what you were asked to review and the key aspect of what you would recommend (150 words and 10 marks)
2. Introduction: A statement of objectives (what you propose to do) with a statement of what is not included. (225 Words and 15marks)
3. Main body: (three sections each with 15 markss and 350 words)
3.1. Who is responsible for choosing training method used to deliver trainings?
3.2. How could the training be delivered to meet the individual needs of the trainee?
3.3. Will the identification of training needs help or hinder the evaluation of training?
4. Summary/ Conclusions: what did you find, thse should be related specifically to your objectives (15marks and 300words)
5. Recommendations. What would you advise your employers to implement (150 words and 10marks)
6. A further 5 marks awarded for structural, construction and Referencing demonstation
Harvard Referencing style should be used in this report
Word Limit: 2000 Words including References.