The proposal should be submitted as a Word or a pdf document. Pages should be formatted as follows:
• Side margins: minimum width = 15mm,
• Font: Times Roman or Arial 11 point for main text, 1.5 line spacing
• Tables: embed tables in the main body of the text. Font for tables should be the same as the main body of the text, and no greater than 10 point. Table headings should precede the table.
• Maps, figures/diagrams and photos: should be added at the end of the proposal (after the bibliography) and numbered sequentially. Page numbering: all pages to be numbered, bottom centre.
The main body of the text should be a minimum of 7 pages and no longer than 10 pages. Maps, figures/diagrams and photos are in addition to the main body of the text (they are optional) but should not exceed 5 pages in total.
The main body of the text should address the following (maximum lengths for each section are given in parentheses):
• Initial page stating your name, title of proposal, and a summary of the proposal (in no more that 250 words) (1 page)
• Introduction, in the form of a problem statement that includes at least one research question. (2 pages)
• Literature review. (4 pages)
• Research Methods, including sampling design if appropriate, and, briefly, likely statistical or other methods you will use to analyse the empirical data. (4 pages)
• Anticipated Outcomes (1 page)
Work plan (1 page)
• Request for funds, e.g., travel, data purchase, equipment and analysis costs (1 page)
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $121 para este trabalho
I am offering my services against your esteemed work. Great quality work will be provided to you in order to create and make long term relations on the basis of commitment, your problem solution and satisfaction.
I am an MBA from the top B school in India and have done several research proposals including for Queensland in Australia.. Lemme know if budget is a constraint .. we can discuss