We are looking for a professional academic writer and proofreader in accounting for a project for the institute. The academic writing are in research design and methodology in Financial Accounting issues
The applications should have:
- A degree with Merit in Accounting (MBA, CFA qualification is preferred) in an English-speaking country.
- Excellent knowledge of research design and methodology in Financial Accounting.
- 3 years of experience in academic writing (Accounting area is preferred.)
- Familiar with APA referencing and plagiarising check.
- Experience in proofreading.
- 2500 words, 15-18 references
Task: Critically evaluate how the new standard, IFRS 9 improves recognition and measurement of financial instruments in the financial statements. Use appropriate industry examples to support the evaluation.