You have been asked to produce a briefing paper (essay) to your line manager on the changes to the appraisal system.
Description of assessment requirements
The report should be based on the following outline
1. Abstract: A statement of what you were asked to review and the key aspect of what you would recommend (150 words and 10 marks)
2. Introduction: A statement of objectives (what you propose to do) with a statement of what is not included. (225 Words and 15marks)
3. Main body: (three sections each with 15 marks and 350 words)
3.1. An outline of the current Appraisal system
3.2. A discussion of what the advantages/ disadvantages of this are
3.3. A discussion on the improvements from the analysis of the strength and weaknesses identified
4. Summary/ Conclusions: what did you find, these should be related specifically to your objectives (15marks and 300words)
5. Recommendations. What would you advise your employers to implement (150 words and 10marks)
6. A further 5 marks awarded for structural, construction and Referencing demonstation
Harvard Referencing style should be used in this report
Word Limit: 2000 Words including References.