You have been asked to provide consultancy to a university of 18,000 FTE equivalent students that is interested in the development of new attendance management systems for their courses and also enterprise/community activities.
They have asked for a critical analysis of potential technologies and how they could be applied to this problem, including complexities, options and business justification. Softer issues such as privacy should be considered.
Your report should attempt to:
• Describe the standards and technologies available to the customer, including a measured, technically focused overview of how they operate.
• Present a critical review, analysis and comparison of candidate technologies.
• Use appropriate graphical techniques e.g. graphs, diagrams, tables, bar charts as necessary.
• Include a conclusions section and any recommendations you feel able to make to the customer.
• Consider broader non-technological issues encountered, when developing enterprise information
System solutions (e.g. socio-technical such as privacy, data protection).
• Cover both endpoint devices but also indicate how intermediary and server-side infrastructure might be implemented.
• Propose in your view the most appropriate technological solutions for the customer, supported by rationale.
word count is 4000 words with quality technical writing and good harvard referencing with sources from ieee and ACM digital library and books.
1 freelancer está oferecendo em média $25 para esse trabalho
I am working in Telecom Industry for past 1 Year and also a good Technical writer.I know wireless technologies well and I can do this project with all my expertise.