It is an academic writing project. The project requires you to choose a company from London Stock Exchange (company is already being chosen, just read the requirements as follows). You will have to write an assignment comprising 2000 words which will address following areas:
1) Nature of Company's activities
2) By employing weekly data of past one year i.e. from 1st Oct, 13 to 30th Sep, 14 evaluate the market model for share and explain the regression's output
3) Write about: yield curve, risk premium of British equity market,
4) By having regard to sections 2 and 3 above, give account of the share value of your company by employing 3 alternative techniques of valuation
5) Evaluate the results critically and with respect to literature & empirical results from previous studies explain the most appropriate form of evaluation and tell which method would be most useful for the company.
Only serious writers please, I don't want noobs on this project. You must have a background in Finance otherwise you wouldn't even know what this project is about.
In your proposal give a skeleton argument of just 150-200 words
that how you would answer these questions? Don't just tell me that you have done this or that in the past, tell me if you can do this project and that how you'd do this. So skeleton argument in the proposal is a must. Without skeleton argument your bid will not be considered. For a person who is doing MSc Finance or BSc Finance, this project is very easy. For any other writer its very difficult.
Thanks for taking out time to read this.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $62 para este trabalho
Hello I specialize in academic writing, proofreading, rewriting, personal statements, resumes and online classes. I always guarantee an A and my reviews are all good. Hire me today...Get your grades high