Will send the structure of the research proposal to the winning bidder, must be orginal work, no plagiarizing
The proposal should be 13-15 pages, excluding title page, appendixes (tables, figures, graphs etc), bibliography and endnotes. The literature review should be 6-7 pages.
Font: Times New Roman size 12; 1 inch spacing on all sides of the pace. Line spacing- 1.5
Research proposals that do not follow the submission and format guidelines will not be graded and will receive an automatic zero.
A note on literature review
Use as many sources as you need to establish the relevance of your proposed research. It must include review of at least TWO journal articles
Do’s and Don’ts
• Do not submit the first draft. Revise it.
• Follow APA guidelines for in-text citations and bibliography. The failure to cite information taken from other sources will amount to plagiarism. Please refer to Academic Responsibilities and Policies section in the Student Handbook.
• Do not simply copy and paste from other sources. When you refer to other studies/data/articles/theories/concepts/policies you must logically explain how it advances the position that you are taking/research that you are proposing.
• Do not ask your friend/relative/neighbor to drop it for you.
• Do not leave it in my office or any other location.
• I will accept the assignment only from its author/s, at the start of the class (If you are late, you will miss submitting it). No excuses about printer not working, computer crashing, car not starting, or cat eating the assignment. Do not wait till the last moment to work/print the assignment.
Students must submit annotated bibliography along with their research proposal, but as a separate document
Here a simpler way to narrow a broad topic of interest to specific research question. I am using the example of juvenile justice. Follow the same steps for your topic.
Broad topic- Juvenile Justice (This is just an example. Pick any topic)
Topic- Whether it is ethical to try juveniles as adults? (This is continuation of the above example. You will do the same for your topic of choice)
Possible questions- (this is what you will come up with- every student will have to think of a research question surrounding the same topic)
(Again, the following questions are continuation of the above example. You will do the same for your topic of choice)
• Does trying juveniles as adults help reduce crime?
• Should juveniles convicted as murderers receive the same punishment as adults?
• Are juveniles who are put through the adult penal system more or less likely to recidivate?
• Are members of racial minority more disproportionately affected by these laws than white youths?
• Does locking up juveniles for life constitute cruel and unusual punishment?
• Will strict punishment deter other adolescents from committing crime?
• Can adolescents understand the gravity of their crimes?
• Should juveniles be subject to the death penalty?
• Should juveniles be subject to different rehabilitation than adults?
• Should juveniles be tried proportionate to the severity of the crime?
• Should intent for juvenile crimes be taken into account? etc.
You will NOT address all of the above questions, but instead each student should clearly identify one or two questions/aspect/dimension and address that in the research proposal
22 freelancers estão ofertando em média $200 para este trabalho
I can do your work professionally. Great quality work will be provided to you in order to resolve your problem, make future relations, and enhance my competency and profile value.
Hello, am sure i can help you in completing your research [url removed, login to view] message me so as to discuss further on the [url removed, login to view]
Hi, I have various published papers in peer reviewed international journals. I can write well researched, properly cited and plagiarism free proposal within deadline. Thank you!