Its a essay and 3000 words is must Situational influences impact product and brand purchase decision at all stages of the consumer purchase decision process.
1. You are required to identify at least three situational influences that are relevant to your firm or the firm you intend to work for (choose one product/service if more than one products/services are offered by your firm) and discuss, specifically to your firm, how the three situational influences impact on the consumer purchase decision process.
2. Draw on the theory of situational influences to discuss how marketers (in your firm) can utilise the concept of situational influences on consumer behaviour to improve/enhance your firm's marketing strategies (4 Ps or 7 Ps, targeting, market segmentation, etc.).
- Make sure that you draw sufficiently on theoretical concepts of consumer behaviour in your discussion.
- When you are discussing particular concepts make sure that you define them first.
- Each student must not write more than 2000 words
- The paper must be referenced with relevant up-to-date sources.
- As this is an academic piece of work you must reference (cite) the sources you have used. This should be done within the essay/report and a reference list should be included at the end of your essay/report (place before any appendices if applicable).
- A guide to the APA style of referencing (the style now used by the Faculty of Business) is available at: [url removed, login to view]
- Further details on how to reference and avoid unintentional plagiarism can be found at the Student Services website. [url removed, login to view]
This assessment task covers topics 1, 2, 3, and 4 and has been designed to ensure that you are engaging with the subject content on a regular basis. More specifically it seeks to assess your ability to:
• examine situational influences that affect consumer buying decisions
• demonstrate their theoretical understanding and practical application of important aspects of consumer decision making and behaviour.
Looking at decisions for specific products/services help students appreciate the complexity of the decision making process for consumers
The Marking Criteria/Rubrics for this assessment will be available in the Resources section of the Interact site for this subject.
Academic essay format should be used. However, headings and subheadings is allowed.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $130 para este trabalho
Hi, I am well versed with situation influence theory and used all the tools mentioned in your assignment, I can provide you comprehensive work....thanks!!
I am able to work on this project and to begin straight off I've the necessities to handle this project effectively and timely too. Looking forward to figure with you. Thanks
Hello. I am a native English speaker and a very experienced academic writer. I promise I can do a great job for you. If you're looking for a high-quality job, please message me for more info.