Geophysics Academic Writing for Masters Thesis. Geophysics expert is required or Geology.
10,000 words will be required, approximately 40 pages.
• Any velocity variability undetected or uncompensated within the weathered layer can result in static effects that degrade seismic reflection data.
• These variation in velocity could result in a static anomaly " pseudo anomaly " .
• The near-surface layer act as filter or control point of the passing seismic wave into subsurface layers.
• With loose soil, pressure often varies continuously with depth, resulting in wave velocities varying continuously with depth
• P-wave and S-wave velocities in areas where the weathered zone is composed of unconsolidated materials can be less than the velocity of sound in air
• Also can be even more dramatic on S-wave reflection surveys than on comparable P-wave surveys.
• The sharp variation of the near-surface structure in this area is mainly caused by (buried valleys of the old delta ) velocity lows and (high velocity basaltic occurrence) velocity highs.
• Due to the function of gravity and the heterogeneous medium, the near-surface velocity varies continuously in both the vertical and lateral direction this could result in a static anomaly affect on the Stratigraphic Squence and Structural regimes interpretation due to the delay or speeding up in time .
• The error becomes larger with the increase of thickness of those layer
• So, It is difficult to clarifying the near surface layers by this velocity without
Special correction suitable for the parameter of the area
We will try to Analyzing the given sonic logs in terms of Vp and Vs for the encountered
wells and determining their velocity pitfalls and competency style.
And Interpreting the related well logs (as density, caliper, Resistivity, Neutron,
....., etc) and match the both data for conforming the concerned phenomena.
So, we could Suggesting a solution for overcoming the effect of this discrepancy on the stratigraphic and structure systems, as well as the hydrocarbon exploration of this area of the Egyptian northern western Desert
NB:MAINLY LOW & HIGH VELOCITY LAYER PROBLEMS
17 freelancers are bidding on average $461 for this job
May I offer you another topic in Geophysics? With PhD (doctorate degree) I might be able to help [url removed, login to view] be great if you leave your email to contact you, as well. Regards,
Hello. I am a native English speaker and a very experienced academic writer. I promise I can do a great job for you. If you're looking for a high-quality job, please message me for more info.