Temporary Financial Controller
Company: PRMA Consulting Ltd.
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Type: Temporary, 2 months
Salary: On application, and commensurate with experience
Benefits: Competitive salary
PRMA Consulting is a fast-growing company specializing in the pricing, reimbursement and market access of pharmaceuticals. We work with our clients to deliver strategic solutions that maximize the market opportunity for their products. This can involve formulating health economic outcomes and pricing strategy, and building and communicating evidence-based value propositions across international healthcare systems.
We are headquartered in the UK, with offices in the UK, US, and Greece, and country experts around the world. Our clients include the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies.
PRMA Consulting provides a stimulating and challenging work environment, and clear career progression for self-motivated talented individuals. We have a strong focus on quality and encourage all our staff to take ownership and responsibility of projects whilst working across and within teams.
Duties and responsibilities of the role
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to cover a period of absence, tasks involving those described below.
• Cashflow forecasting
• Move funds between bank accounts
• Authorise payments
• Produce cashflow analysis each week for current month and following two months
• Overview of delinquent debts (should there be any) and action with Maria
• Produce weekly revenue update showing a) how much revenue can be booked to date b) the revenuforecast to the end of the month
• Produce monthly revenue and 3 month forecast at the end of every month
• Submit EC Sales list for Q4
• Produce project colour analysis each week, once timesheets and project updates have been completed
• Give support for FocalPoint – can be anything – resolve issues
• Add new users to FocalPoint, update changes to existing users (holidays, promotions, working hours)
Staffing and Resourcing:
• Produce summary of Scheduler for Staffing & Resourcing meeting each week
• Produce data for the Finance pack on the first day of the month and update it mid-month
• Produce fully reconciled management accounts and commentary for December by mid-January for PRMA Inc & PRMA Ltd
• Make payments
• Produce invoices to Consulting
• Upload project tasks and budgets once verbal go-ahead has been reached
• Advise closure of completed projects
• Give informed advice to Project Managers/Leads (eg 3266 closing date)
The successful candidate will have:
• Access Dimensions and Focalpoint
• Advanced Excel
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
9 freelancers are bidding on average £5404 for this job
Dear All, My name is Konstantin Stoychev and I am a Chief Accountantant and CFA Candidaite, I will be glade to work with you Best regards, Konstantin