I intend to run a Loyalty Program where:
1) User can sign up for an account themselves. They will be allocated an ID#. This account will enable them to login to check on the available balance.
2) I will issue Loyalty Points (Loyalty Dollars) periodically to their account. e.g. such as issuing a CREDIT NOTE for the account. I find the voucher/coupon method of CRE Loaded not suitable as i will need the amount to be cumulative.
This can be done manually for each credit upload, or in ideally, the program should be able to accept a .cvs file for fast uploading.
3) There should be a Management Report section (like Customer Credit) to ensure that the uploaded credit amount is accurate before and after the upload.
4) Once successfully credited, the account holder can be notified automatically via email stating the amount credited and the balance available. (very similar to the voucher/coupon module)
5) These credit $$ can be used to purchase products. These products are displayed just like a usual e-commerce cart.
//e.g. A school issue Attendance$$ for punctual daily attendance for the students every week. The students can login to see their balance statement and once it reaches a certain amount, this Attendance$$ can be used to purchase goods.//
I have actually considered CRE Loaded, but i am not sure what program is to use. There seemed to be elements of e-commerce, accounting, loyalty/affiliate progmram. If there is a better and simpler solution out there, would appreciate someone can get this going for me.
I intend to have the account holder login / register an account at the homepage.
Hi, We are a group of specialized asp.net, c#, sql server, xml, ajax, webservices,php,joomla, wordpress,mysql developer. Please check the PMB. Thanks Udal Kumar Bharti
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $488 para esse trabalho
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in cre loaded . Please view PMB about my developed cre loaded sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj