We are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance. Part time status can vary between working 2-3 full days to 5 half days. The immediate work duties require 20-25 hours per week onsite.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
• Follow the establish system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Reconcile Account Payable (AP) by matching packing slips with invoices from suppliers, maintain AP aging within the ERP system.
• Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Manage Accounts Receivable (AR) ledger and AR aging.
• Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintain historical records by filing documents.
• Contribute to team effort by performing related duties as needed.
Bookkeeper Skills and Qualifications:
Analyze Financial Information, Reporting AP/AR Results, Data Entry, General Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Some knowledge and experience with an ERP system beneficial, specific experience.