Our Company is a fast growing European VAT solution provider. A startup created 2 years ago, that now has a team of 25 people (please check our site [login to view URL])
We automate VAT and tax processes for online sellers. Our clients are small and big online sellers that want to expand their brand reach across/to Europe. With the help of our accountants, services and software, a client can fully automate his VAT registration, filings to stay in compliance with the regulations in any EU country. Our company is fully remote: every team member can work at any time and any place they want.
We are one of the leading accounting software providers for Amazon Sellers — a rapidly growing market.
Currently are looking for freelance accountants to prepare VAT Registrations, submit VAT returns and provide consultation to our clients who want to expand to France.
The candidates we are looking for should fulfill the following requirements:
- Certified Experts in Fiscal matters in France, specifically in VAT
- Have at least 2 years experience with VAT registrations and filings of VAT returns, as well as VAT knowledge
- Live in France
- Be a native but speak English fluently as it will be their working language for tax consultancy with customers and within the team.
- Have a high entrepreneur mindset: they will be reporting to the Head of Operations but they should have high proactivity, ownership of the matters they deal with and decision making capabilities.
The position includes the following missions:
- Lead the project to automate the VAT registration and filing process in France
- Attend all tax consultations from our clients (in English)
- Take care of VAT registration for Eu and Non EU customers, backdatings, and VAT Intrastats filing returns
- Communication in name of the clients with Tax Authorities
The Initial phase includes part-time job with a full time possibility after 3-6 months depending on their performance.
We offer a B2B contract: the candidates will work under a freelance contract
The working hours are flexible.
We are looking for a someone than can become a team member, not for a consultant.