We are a service company and would like to enter financial details into a spreadsheet from our accounting system and service management system to provide a weekly snapshot of the business to report to management. Management would like to see a report / dashboard of the following:
1. Bank Balance: identifying each bank account eg working account, term deposits etc (up to say 10 accounts)
2. Income: - How much money is owed to us eg Receivables. eg money owed to us.
3. Payables: A breakdown of all money we owe out eg, creditors, credit cards, Australian Tax Office (GST, Payroll, BAS)
4. How much money paid out in a week eg wages, suppliers, other
5. How much money received (Banked) within the week.
6. (a) Work in progress (WIP) current value of jobs started, (b) Work completed (Ready to be invoiced this week), (c)Work pending (yet to start but purchase orders received). (d) other
7. Purchase orders we have issued which have not been invoiced to us yet
8. Money owed in employee entitlements such as long service leave, holiday leave, Rostered days off etc
9. We would like to have an entry screen where the data can be entered into easy (eg entry screen).
10 .The report would need to provide an overview (snapshot) if figures have gone up or down from the previous week.
11. Cashflow for the week.
We can get a report from our accounting package which we can export to excel so if we could extract figures from that would save on manually entering.
Any other info, please feel free to contact me.
62 freelancers estão ofertando em média $467 nesse trabalho
Hello I am an excel and dashbord expert holder on an MBA yes we can automate the data pull from your accounting system exported file dashboard will be dynamic and interactive can we discuss more ? John