- Should have intermediate / advanced knowledge of accounting entries
- Experience in E-learning and using an accounting system is a plus
Successful applicant will be inputting 4 accounting problems and their respective journal entries in the E-learning Accounting System. Steps are as follows:
1) Create accounting problems as follows in the admin->create problem link:
- Basic Sole Proprietor (8 entries)
- Basic Sole Proprietor with adjusting entries (12 entries with 5 being adjusting entries of each type)
- Basic Corporation (8 entries)
- Basic Corporation with adjusting entries (12 entries with 5 being adjusting entries of each type)
2) For each problem, prepare the items necessary before making the accounting entries using the E-Learning Accounting system such as inputting the business information, account titles, chart of accounts (including proper configuration) and configuration.
3) Do the accounting entries for each problem using the E-Learning Accounting System.
- You'll have to recreate the business information, account titles, chart of accounts (including proper configuration) and configuration for each problem as it would be different for each problem.
- You'll do all these using the admin account. link of the app is [login to view URL] . Feel free to check with the following credentials: USERNAME: admin PASSWORD: JAMES1414
- Please don't directly copy problems from the internet as it can be easily searched by students. You may use them as references though but make sure to change amounts (I will check this one)
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $33 para esse trabalho
I am interested in the job posted by you as I posses the required skills and professional competence. I request you to provide me an opportunity to assist you in completing the task.